150 g soft brown sugar or normal sugar
250 g sugar molasses or sugar syrup
½ – 1 ts ginger powder
3 ts cinnamon powder
½ ts cloves powder
½ – 1 ts cardamon powder
150 g butter
2 ts baking soda
500 – 600 g flour
1. Mix sugar syrup, brown soft sugar and spices in pan and heat until boiling.
2. Shift flour and soda very well together and put aside.
3. Put butter in mixing bowl and pour hot sugar mixture over. Mix until butter is melted.
4. Add one egg to sugar mixture, and after mixture is bit cooled, add flour and soda mixing well, do not knead the dough.
5. Let the dough rest in fridge over night. (Flavor of spices will enhance)
6. Roll the dough on floured table top and use any kind of cookie cutter you prefer.
7. Place cookies on baking tray and bake about 8 minutes in 200-225°C oven.