Täältä löydät Uudenmaan marttapiirin tapahtumat.
- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Delightful Tuscany – CANCELLED
Traditional Tuscan cuisine is famed around the world for a reason: the simplicity of the dishes brings out the natural flavours of seasonal quality produce. The basis for many dishes forms around various kinds of legumes, vegetables and herbs that are served with meats, cheese and, of course, olive oil. On this course you’ll learn about making fresh pasta, Panzanella -salad, cantuccini-bisquits and many other delicious Tuscan dishes.
Information about the food course
- The course is on Wednesday 10th of March at 17.00 o´clock (ends at 20.30)
- The course will be held in Kamppi, Helsinki, at Lapinlahdenkatu 3 A.
- The price of the course is 50 €, for Martta-members 40 €.
- We will cook a delicious meal and the participants get to take the recipies home with them.
- You can read our course terms here.
Enrolling to the course
- You enroll to the course by buying a ticket.
- The enrollment is binding. We do not return course fee, if the participation is cancelled by the participant.
- Course enrollment opens on the 15th of November to Martta-members and 1st of December for everyone else.
- Course enrollment closes two days before the course.
- Please remember, that our courses fill up quickly.
- Please bring indoor shoes to the course with you. We will borrow you a apron.
- If you like, you can bring some plastic boxes with you for the case there will be leftovers from the course.
- If the course cannot be taught as contact teaching due to the coronavirus situation, it is possible to teach the course as distance teaching.
How to buy a ticket?
- Choose Lisää osallistuja.
- If you are a Martta-member, choose hinta marttajäsenille. If you´re not a Martta-member, choose hinta ei-marttajäsenille.
- Please fill all the required information, also allergies (allergiat) and phone number (puhelinnumero)
- If you want to buy several tickets, choose Lisää osallistuja again and repeat the above.
- Continue to pay.