Täältä löydät Uudenmaan marttapiirin tapahtumat.
A typical Korean meal consist of several small dishes that are seasoned with ginger, soy sauce, sesame seeds and other lovely flavors. A signature for Korean cuisine is a more generous use of different spices compared to its neighboring countries China and Japan. On this food course we will make for example bulgogi beef, bibim guksu noodles and kimchi, which is said to be one of the worlds healthiest foods. Come and fall in love with Korean flavors!
Information about the food course
- The course is on Wednesday 7th of October at 17.00 o´clock (ends at 20.30)
- The course will be held in Kamppi, Helsinki, at Lapinlahdenkatu 3 A.
- The price of the course is 50 €, for Martta-members 40 €.
- We will cook a delicious meal and the participants get to take the recipies home with them.
- You can read our course terms here.
Enrolling to the course
- You enroll to the course by buying a ticket.
- The enrollment is binding. We do not return course fee, if the participation is cancelled by the participant.
- Course enrollment opens on the 1st of August to Martta-members and 10th of August for everyone else.
- Course enrollment closes two days before the course.
- Please remember, that our courses fill up quickly.
- Please bring indoor shoes to the course with you. We will borrow you a apron.
- If you like, you can bring some plastic boxes with you for the case there will be leftovers from the course.
How to buy a ticket?
- Choose Lisää osallistuja.
- If you are a Martta-member, choose hinta marttajäsenille. If you´re not a Martta-member, choose hinta ei-marttajäsenille.
- Please fill all the required information, also allergies (allergiat) and phone number (puhelinnumero)
- If you want to buy several tickets, choose Lisää osallistuja again and repeat the above.
- Continue to pay.