Täältä löydät Uudenmaan marttapiirin tapahtumat.
Korean cuisine – In English
A typical Korean meal consists of several small dishes that are seasoned with ginger, soy sauce, sesame seeds and other lovely flavors. A signature for Korean cuisine is the generous use of different spices compared to its neighboring countries China and Japan. During the cooking class we will prepare e.g. bulgogi beef, bibim guksu noodles and bindaetteok pancakes. Come and fall in love with Korean flavors!
Information about the food course
- The class is on Thursday 18th of November at 17.00–20.30
- The class will be held in Kamppi, Helsinki, at Lapinlahdenkatu 3 A.
- The price of the course is 50 €, for Martha-members 40 €.
- We will cook a delicious set of courses and the participants get to take the recipes home with them.
- You can read our course terms here.
Enrolling to the class
- Enrollment is done by buying a ticket.
- The enrollment is binding. We do not return the course fee, if the participation is cancelled by the participant.
- Course enrollment opens on the 1st of June.
- Course enrollment closes two days before the course.
- Please bring indoor shoes with you. We will provide an apron.
- If you wish, you may bring some containers with you in case there are leftovers.
How to buy a ticket?
- Choose Lisää osallistuja.
- If you are a Martta-member, choose hinta marttajäsenille. If you´re not a Martta-member, choose hinta ei-marttajäsenille.
- Please fill all the required information, also allergies (allergiat) and phone number (puhelinnumero)
- If you want to buy several tickets, choose Lisää osallistuja again and repeat the above.
- Continue for payment.